Monday, October 11, 2010

I Wanna Violate You

When the Jewelry Fair 2010 slurls were released in the bloggers group, I ofcourse tp'd first to Beast's Castle. I flew around the sim and passed by the store Violator. It immediately caught my attention because all pieces are beautifully crafted and the designs are so original. I fell inlove with every piece I saw in the store, this is definitely one of my favorite stores in Jewelry Fair 2010.  You should go visit their store and see more of their offerings. tp here then walk towards the right, it's the 8th booth. 





Violator - The Dark Note - Black (Hat &Choker)
Violator - Aphorism Choker - Black
Violator - Rien Ne Va Plus Hair - Black

Violator - The Punk, The Ruff, and The Beast - Gold
Hair: Violator - Lunatica - Black

Violator - The Punk, The Ruff, and The Beast - Platinum (includes bracelet)
Violator - The Punk, The Ruff, and The Beast - Black (includes bracelet)
Hair: Violator - Casta Diva Chignon + Casta Diva Hairpin

Lingerie : Violent Seduction - Lenore
Skin - Pink Fuel @ FTLO Event - Blood Thirsty 

No comments:

Post a Comment