Saturday, October 30, 2010

Have You Heard The Rumor?

The Rumor Sim opens officially tomorrow!! The sim is so beautiful and I find it very poetic. I wish I had a good graphics card and good internet connection so I could capture the beauty. I spent a couple of days exploring the sim and my favorite parts are the mermaid fountain, the clock tower, the bridge near the water falls and the lady in her bath tub :p 

I will be posting more about The Rumor Redeaux and items tomorrow. For a list of the awesome stores that can be found in the sim and for their slurls, please go here






The lady in the bath tub :p
Very beautiful, the water from thewaterfalls flow directly from the
mountains and into the sea. Sorry I couldn't take a better photo.
You have to go see for yourself ^^


Hair: Mustache - { Hilton } in Brown 2 
Cardigan: Mustache -  Slub Crochet Cardigan Grey 
Bag: Mustache Tote Bag 
Pose: Posies


No comments:

Post a Comment