Friday, September 10, 2010

One of my bestfriends in SL invited me over his new house. He and his beautiful partner, Polly, decided to move into a bigger house. I don't have a photo of Polly, I didn't catch her on because of the timezone, but I was able to snap a photo of Bill.




I wonder  where these two got the cheese. The house was still empty, Polly has not decorated yet when I arrived. 



 Miel Far Boots - Solid
I have to say, this is definitely one of my favorite pair of boots!
They're beautifully crafted plus they're color change too!

Free:
Hair: Fri.day - Tatum - Passionate Red -- Gift tp at the fri.day @ the hair fair 2010
Top: Fri.day - Ruched Button Down - Spice -
Shorts: *COCO*_Gift-DenimShorts_Pants -- groupgift / gift wall

Not Free:
Boots: Miel - Far Boots Solid 

No comments:

Post a Comment