Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yesteryears.


Hi my name is Mia and this post is about my Second Life. I first started out when a friend of mine told me about it, I originally found out thru an episode in CSI. I've been curious about it since then so I've decided to finally register and find out for myself. At first, I was stuck at some freebie island, I didn't know what to do and where else I could go. After awhile I got the hang of it and started to love and enjoy my sl. I began exploring and making friends. I even joined a vampire clan. XD  Anyway, these are photos of me during the span of my first second life but I apologize for the quality. My laptop is old. XD




Skin: Dutch Touch
Skin: DrLife
This skin is from Tacky Star.
This version of this skin was generously given to me
by Aura Falta. I was asking about what shape she uses
and she gave me a LM to a shop plus this skin which I
 absolutely loved. Thank you Aura Falta.

 One of my favorite hair stores: House of Munster







No comments:

Post a Comment